Make sure to avoid plagiarism as much as possible—
-Given the following SQL query:
- Student (sid, name, age, address)
- Book (bid, title, author)
- Checkout (sid, bid, date)
SELECT S.name FROM Student S, Book B, Checkout C WHERE S.sid = C.sid AND B.bid = C.bid AND B.author = ’Olden Fames’ AND S.age > 12 AND S.age < 20
- Write relational algebra query for the above SQL query.
- Using a drawing tool such as Visio or others (ex: https://www.draw.io/ is a free one) to draw initial relational algebra query trees for the query generated in question 1.
- Transform the initial query trees created above into a more efficient form (use the heuristic rules and show your steps (.