Create a fictitious organization– Djack RED ORG
Imagine your team are the chief officers for the organization, and you have been tasked with creating the organization’s code of ethics.
Research the process for creating a code of ethics.
Create a list of six to eight virtues that you all agree are most important in the workplace.
- Compassion- Rise together in success through adversity by lifting one another. This virtue covers empathy, sympathy and trust to motivate, encourage and lift others over one’s self.
- Integrity- An honest business in all aspects. Have integrity when dealing with self, consumers, employees and the community you work with.
3.Emotional Intelligence– Respectfully being able to identify and manage your own emotions and to help others as well.
4.Humility- Being humble; Being free from pride or arrogance
- Fortitude enables us to do what is right in the face
- Hard work includes initiative, diligence, goal-setting, and resourcefulness.
Consider the following topics as you create your organization’s code of ethics:
- How values influence behavior at work
- Value conflicts with coworkers
- How good the match is between your values and those of your organization
Justify your organization’s code of ethics.
300 words on just this part —-> Describe the methods used for determining the information to include in the code of ethics.
Order an Essay Now & Get These Features For Free: