Department of Business Administration
Organization Design and Development- MGT 404
Course Learning Outcomes:
- Describe the basic steps of the organizational development process
- Evaluate the strategic role of change in the organization and its impact on organizational performance
- Please read Chapters 2, 3 and 4 in your textbook “Organization development and change.” (10th ed.) by Cummings, T., & Worley, C.
- Be sure to use at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed reference in support of your answers and also incorporate the key concepts from the course.
- Please read the case study entitled as “Contracting for Success: Scoping Large Organizational Change Efforts.” available in the textbook “Cases and Exercises in Organization Development & Change” 12th edition by D. Anderson and answer the following questions:
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).