Buying a Car
Using your smartphone, table computer, or desk computer, select three different auto websites. List their web address, such as www.autobytel.com, and make a report describing what they have on their websites.
Address the following in your paper:
Write a report comparing three auto websites.
For each auto website include:
- List their web address, include company background, identify any social media tools that the site uses.
- Which one do you like best? Why?
- Can you purchase online from each website?
- What is the buying process? Can competitors gain anything from looking at these websites?
- What is missing from these websites that you feel should be on them?
Use the following questions to complete your report:
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write between 750 – 1,250 words (approximately 3 – 5 pages) using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three-reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
Review APA resources and a template in the Supplemental Materials folder.
Please provide original work and references. No plagarizing.