- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answers must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism.
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Assignment Question(s):(Marks 5)
- 1 KK Corporation uses the following activity rates from its activity-based costing to assign overhead costs to products.(1.5 Marks)
|Activity Cost Pools||Activity Rate|
|Setting Up Batches||SAR 83.75 Per Batch|
|Assembling Products||SAR 2.88 per assembly hours|
|Processing Customer orders||SAR 50.41 per Customer order|
Data concerning two products appear below:
|Particulars||Product A||Product B|
|Number of Batches||34||41|
|Number of Assembly Hours||105||824|
|Number of Customer orders||17||38|
a. How much overhead cost would be assigned to Product A using the company’s activity-based costing system? Show your work!
b. How much overhead cost would be assigned to Product B using the company’s activity-based costing system? Show your work!
Order an Essay Now & Get These Features For Free: