You are starting a new company and want to ensure organizational success through operational efficiency and strategic vision. The plan for this project is to understand where there is a need in the market to create a new product/ service, understand the components that need to be addressed or factored when managing operational efficiencies (to include resource management), and present the work as though asking for approval to proceed with the project.
Your task is to determine where there is a gap in the market or area for a niche market can note:
- The market, the name of the company, why you feel as though there is a niche or area for you to succeed in the market.
- Research other companies in the same market and note why they aren’t providing the services you are offering and contrast them to the goods or services your company is going to offer.
Discuss the major components required in the operational efficiency plan:
- Business Plan
- How will you obtain funds for the project? (are you asking for funds or obtaining from another source)
- How many funds are required to start?
- What is the timeframe to launch?
- Resource requirements
- Other support IT to get the systems up and running (networking, database, etc…)
- Office Space
- Key concepts to address to ensure the organization is running efficiently
- Organizational Learning Concepts and Theories
- Integration of IT Resources
- Virtual Teams? Local Teams? Why?
- Ethical and Legal Implications
- Cyber Security and Privacy of Information
- What do you have to account for? (managing data or credit card information?)
- Best Practices that you are going to implement in your organization and why
- Summary and Next Steps
The above paper must be at least 10 pages in length. This does not include the APA formatted cover page or the references. There must be at least 6 APA references to support the findings in the submission.