This week, our focus is on capability development and organizational structure as they apply to strategy implementation. For this critical thinking assignment, read Chapter 6, “Organizational Structure and Management Systems: The Fundamentals of Strategy Implementation” and evaluate a KSA company and their processes of strategy execution.
- How does the strategy developed in the strategic planning processes translate into action for this company? Consider the role of capital expenditure budgets, operating plans, and performance management systems.
- What role do resources, processes, motivation, play in strategy execution in this company and what stands in the way?
- How does this company’s structure and management system promote the effective implementation of the company’s strategy?
- What specific organizational capability should the company develop to support implementation?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4 to 5 pages in length don’t exceed the 5 pages of content , which does not include the required title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
- Review the grading rubric to see how you will be graded for this assignment.
Order an Essay Now & Get These Features For Free: