IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. In contemporary federalism, there are no formal divisions between the national government and localities. What is the name of the theory that symbolizes this relationship?
2. The power of the federal government to prevent state or local governments from enforcing their own laws because the laws conflict with the Supremacy Clause is called __________.
3. Which of these is not a local entity provided for in state constitutions?
4. The expectation of reciprocity, where congressional members support each other’s bills, is called
5. The states and the national government working together to implement public policy is an example of ___________ Federalism.
6. Which model of congressional representation holds that Congress members will take whatever position their constituents direct them to take?
7. What parts of the United States were described by Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis as “laboratories of democracy”?
8. Political action committees (PACs) can donate up to _______________ per campaign.
9. How often do congressional elections occur?
10.Which of these is not an argument for maintaining the federal system?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE: