Learning Goal: I’m working on a philosophy and need to help me learn.
During this week, there are two Discussion topics. The difference between Discussions and Blogs:
- Discussions: Analyze the critical thinking material. Citations are not necessary, but DO refer to particular theories, concepts or philosophers pertinent to the content. When addressing the Discussion question, at least 50% of your post should utilize the specifics from the content. Reply to two other students.
- Blogs: Apply what you learned to one real life personal experience, i.e. an anecdote that exemplifies the theory. Replies are not necessary
- Goal: Analyze a Venn Diagram to show the similarities, differences, and relationships and argue its effectiveness.Course Objectives: CO3
Directions:Why do we diagram arguments? For many, seeing helps connect ideas and concepts that can be complex and difficult to grasp. By understanding the elements and components visually we are better able to critically build and understand an argument. For this week’s discussion, you will find one (1) Venn Diagram and perform the given exercise:
- Find an interesting Venn Diagram on the internet. A good place to find Venn Diagram is on Pinterest. You can find a serious one or a humorous one; your choice.
- Discuss what the Venn Diagram is trying to communicate.
- Explain why the Venn Diagram is effective or not effective.