Assignment Formatting Submit as a PDF file upload. Document should use Times New Roman 12-point font. Length of assignment is one page.
1) Write a script to introduce yourself to a business-related potential contact that you have not already met so that you can do one of the following:
a. set up an interview for a job
b. invite the person for a business lunch or coffee
c. get an email address so that you can connect on LinkedIn
d. acquire permission to set up a sales presentation
e. gain agreement to accept a trial product or service
f. or some other purpose from a business perspective.
2) Seek feedback from friends, family, colleagues, etc. on your script and refine it accordingly.
MY RESUME IS BELOW FOR REFERENCE
Experienced and results-oriented with a background in education and two years of sales experience. Driven on attaining a motivated and competitive work environment along with dynamic operating conditions. Customer service oriented and methodical with strengths in Marketing Assistance.
· Strategic Thinking
· Trilingual: Portuguese, Spanish and English
· Digital Marketing
· Systems and automation applications
· Educational Assistance
· Organization and Prioritization
Florida International University | Miami, FL
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration | Marketing
Expected graduation date 2023 | GPA: 3.3
Cia Maritima | Aventura, FL
Retail Sales Associate
07/2019 – 09/2021
· Remained calm and professional in stressful circumstances and when dealing with unhappy customers, effectively diffusing situations.
· Increased sales by 20% by monitoring and optimizing all Instagram Marketing activities.
· Strengthened product branding initiatives and coordinated effective marketing campaigns.
· Responsible for training new cashiers when needed to.
· Upheld internal standards and productivity goals to meet sales and growth targets.
· Identified growth areas requiring immediate improvement and rolled out marketing program, boosting the online store sales by 16%.
· Stock, replenish, and organized inventory with accuracy and efficiency.
· Drove profit increases by leveraging market knowledge and natural leadership talents.
· Collaborated with management and peers by sharing ideas and having positive and respectful manner.
Ben Gamla Charter School | Hollywood, FL
After Care Teacher
05/2018 – 04/2019
· Provided daily, weekly and monthly attendance reports.
· Prepared materials for each child’s daily lessons, performing one-on-one tutoring sessions in math and reading for students from kindergartner – 5th grade.
· Assisted the program director in addressing the ongoing needs of the students and parents