How Proper Communications Can Satisfy a Workplace Problem
[WLOs: 1, 2] [CLOs: 1, 2]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read Chapter 1, Chapter 2, and Chapter 3 from your textbook; the Week 1 Weekly Lecture; and the article Focusing on the Fundamentals of Effective Communication Within an Organization.
As the manager of a bank, you have just walked in on an angry customer who was demanding to have a late penalty removed from his account. The employee who was helping him began to argue that the late penalty was applied correctly.
In your paper,
- Describe how you would address this situation.
- Explain how you would approach your employee.
- Identify how you would satisfy the situation with the angry customer.
The How Proper Communications Can Satisfy a Workplace Problem paper
- Must be one to two double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center’s APA Style (Links to an external site.)
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
For further assistance with the formatting and the title page, refer to APA Formatting for Word 2013 (Links to an external site.).
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.) for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.