Cite 4 scholarly, peer-reviewed references
Resource: Ch. 11, p. 176 of Flawless Consulting
Block (2011) states, “The option is to involve the whole client system much more directly in redefining the problem, naming a desired future, outlined alternative actions, and deciding how to proceed. Many consultants and support people have adopted the whole-system approach and redefined their role to be one of convening people to collectively develop a change strategy“ (p. 176). Block introduces his concept of a whole-system discovery process and can be used in a workplace evaluation.
Reference Block, P. (2011). Flawless consulting: A guide to getting your expertise used (3rd ed.). San Francisco, CA: Pfeiffer.
Evaluate your workplace or one that is familiar to you. Identify an organizational issue and complete a needs assessment of this workplace issue in terms of concepts learned throughout the BS/IOP program. Apply strategies for performance improvement related to the following:
- Introduction (110+ words)
- Leadership style (110+ words)
- Organizational culture (110+ words)
- Mission, vision, and values alignment (110+ words)
- System of management (110+ words)
- Decision making (110+ words)
- Motivational techniques (110+ words)
- Employee morale (110+ words)
- Ethics (110+ words)
- Communication and feedback (110+ words)
- Conclusion (110+ words)