IMPORTANT: AFTER PURCHASE, LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT AND SCROLL DOWN BELOW THIS PAGE TO DOWNLOAD FILES WITH ANSWERS.
1. Which method of on-demand transportation provides a good value to operators needing 100 to 150 annual hours?
2. Which is a definition to tax depreciation?
3. In addition to being “functional,” the text mentions that the organizational structure should be
4. What is the NBAA CAM program?
5. All methods of on-demand air transportation should be viewed as
6. How can the flight department save money in the area of maintenance?
7. Why do managers, that have been promoted from the flightline, have such a difficult time performing in their new management role?
8. Which is an element of execution?
9. What is one cause of the flight department to be lulled into a false sense of security?
10. Which is an example of a variable cost?
11. Corporate aircraft operations are distinct from employee-flown operations because of
12. Who is responsible for ensuring that the aircraft maintenance and inspections are complied with?
13. Personal and business aviation are separated by one singe factor:
14. Fractional ownership shares are based on this maximum annual aircraft utilization.
15. What is at the core of IS-BAO?
16. The FOMs primary function is to
17. What is the fundamental concept of operational control?
18. Which is a goal of SMS?
19. Users of IS-BAO have mentioned Cost Containment as a reason for implementation. What does Cost Containment refer to?
20. What is the general rule of thumb for the number of pilots per corporate aircraft?
21. What is available to maintenance technicians to reduce the complexities of maintenance tracking?
22. Which maintenance function can be used as a performance metric?
23. Maintenance technicians should be hired for their ability to
24. What is meant by the abreviation AOG?
25. When it comes to maintenance within a small or large organization, how should workload be divided?
BUY MORE MATERIALS FOR THIS COURSE: