QuickBooks is a well-known accounting software among many business owners and accountants. This software has been utilized for managing lots of financial activities. However, QB users have to deal with different types of error codes while working on the QuickBooks desktop. To deal with such issues and error codes, Intuit has designed an accounting tool i.e., QuickBooks Tool Hub File Doctor. The file doctor tool helps you in fixing a lot of errors that might display due to numerous reasons.
If you are interested to get a detailed analysis of QuickBooks Tool Hub File Doctor, check out the following post. We have mentioned all the related aspects regarding this tool.
What type of errors can be fixed using the QuickBooks Tool Hub File Doctor?
Here, we have listed all the possible error codes that you can fix by using the file doctor tool. Now, you may look into the following list.
- Damaged QuickBooks Company Files
- QuickBooks database server-related issues
- Failed to launch QuickBooks company file
- QuickBooks 6000 series error codes
- QuickBooks H series error codes such as H101, H202, H303, and H505.
- Blank or missing customer, vendor, or employee lists.
- Damaged Windows registry
- Multi-user error codes.
- Issues related to Firewall ports
- Installation Errors
- QuickBooks run-time errors
Steps to Download the QuickBooks Tool Hub File Doctor
Below, you can get the complete steps of downloading the file doctor tool using the tool hub. You may look into the following steps to download the file doctor tool.
- The first step is to download the QuickBooks tools hub.
- Now, press and hold the Ctrl + J keys to click downloads.
- After that, you are required to save the file on the desktop.
- Click on the QuickBooksToolsHub.exe to open the file.
- Select Yes to agree and accept the license agreement.
- Click on the Next option after choosing the install option.
- After completing the installation procedure, choose the finish option.
- Finally, open the QuickBooks Tool Hub.
Steps to download the QuickBooks Tool Hub File Doctor
- The initial step is to close all the running applications from the background.
- After that, download the QuickBooks File Doctor by visiting Intuit’s official website.
- Now, you have to download the .exe file in your system.
- Meanwhile, launch the .exe file and you will see an install setup window.
- And then, choose the option Yes to start the installation process.
- Go through the ongoing instructions. And then, agree to the terms and conditions to finish the process.
- Lastly, choose Finish.
You may also read: QuickBooks tool hub program diagnostic tool
What are the possible outcomes after using the QuickBooks file doctor tool?
After using the QuickBooks Tool Hub File Doctor, you may look into the following results.
- QuickBooks file doctor tool did not find any issues.
- The file doctor tool has detected the issue and resolves it automatically.
- The issue has been detected but the file doctor is unable to fix it.
You will get one of the aforementioned results after running the file doctor tool. If the issues still persist, then you should get connected with our certified experts.
At last, you have come to the end of this informative post regarding QuickBooks Tool Hub File Doctor. In case, you have further queries regarding the same tool, get connected with our experts by dialing a toll-free support phone number 1-860-215-2261. We will help you by letting you know all about the file doctor tool. So, call us right away to get in touch with our certified experts.