Submit your GitHub repository link.
1. Create a public repository in GitHub named lab.
2. Clone the repository to your PC.
3. Add classes.py to the local repository (classes.py is the Television class you worked on in
4. Modify the comments in classes.py to official docstring comments and implement type
hinting (refer to slide 9 of the notes).
5. Commit and push the changes to your remote repository. Please provide descriptive
6. Create a branch named testing in your local repository.
7. Create a new python file in your local repository called test_classes.py. Write unit tests
for all the methods in the Television class using pytest (refer to slide 7, 8, and 9 of the
8. Commit and push the changes to your remote repository (these changes are only going to
be uploaded to the testing branch).
9. Submit the link of your public remote repository.
• Use the pytest framework for the unit tests.
• Your repository needs to be public.
• The local repository is the one on your desktop, the remote repository is the one
on your GitHub account.
• Once your submission is graded, if you get full credit, you can go to your remote
repository and merge the testing branch to the main branch.
• If you don’t get full credit, use the feedback left to make changes to your code.
Once done, commit and push the changes to your testing branch. We need to see
the difference between your 2 branches so please do not merge your branches
until grades have been released
Order an Essay Now & Get These Features For Free: