Learning Goal: I’m working on a computer science exercise and need support to help me learn.
For the purposes of this activity, you are currently working as an IoT systems engineer and are tasked with reviewing the given IoT Architecture Diagram to determine any errors that may arise in the implementation or usage of the system. By reviewing this diagram, you can inform the IoT architect of the changes that need to be made.
Create a document to inform your team of the architectural design errors. In your writing:
- Identify at least 3 errors that may arise with the system. You must address the following for each potential error in the design you encounter:
- What IoT device is the main component in this error? Are there multiple devices?
- Is this design error something that requires a redesign of the system? Why or why not?
- Can this system operate and function without addressing this error? Why or why not?
- Then provide at least one alternative solution for each potential error you found. It is suggested that you prepare a paragraph for each solution to send to the IoT architect. Explain the potential error and the solution that they can use to alter the diagram. To complete this step, you must address the following for each error:
- What do you think is the best solution to address this potential error? What are the device changes or system updates needed to complete this solution?
- Does this solution address any issues with confidentiality, integrity, or availability of data within the system? Explain how it does or doesn’t.
Guidelines for Submission
Your submission must be a 2- to 3-page Word document (.docx).