Think about organizations that you are familiar with, organizations where you work/ed, schools you’ve attended, or organizations with which you associate.
- Identify and briefly discuss a change/s in the organization.
- Share what instigated the change?
- Examine the change in terms of the 4 organizational change roles, change initiator, implementer, facilitator, recipient and who carried out these roles.
- Discuss the position or title in the organization (leader, manager, supervisor, or employee) with the role they played.
- Evaluate if they were effective and why or why not?
- Do you think the change was effective? Why or why not?
Embed course material concepts, principles, and theories, which require supporting citations along with two scholarly peer-reviewed references in supporting your answer. Keep in mind that these scholarly references can be found in the Saudi Digital Library by conducting an advanced search specific to scholarly references.
You are required to reply to at least two peer discussion question post answers to the weekly discussion question. These peer replies need to be substantial and constructive in nature. They should add to the content of the post and evaluate/analyze that answer. Normal course dialogue does not fulfill these two peer replies but is expected throughout the course. Answering all course questions is also required.
Order an Essay Now & Get These Features For Free: