Total points for Lab 2: Spectrophotometer write up is 100.
- Cover sheet (5 points) – Include your first and last name, names of lab partners, date, lab exercise name and title, NFS 3101.01.
- Objectives (5 points) – Restate the objectives using your own words. Remember to use bullet points.
- Raw Data (10 points) – Turn in page 7 from the lab manual, the Absorbance Table.
- Calculations (20 points) – Make sure you turn in all of your calculations.
- Calculate the mean of your standards.
- Subtract the blanks from your absorbance means, write answers in the absorbance table on page 7 of your lab manual.
- Calculate the concentration of each standard using the formula (V1C1=V2C2).
- Absorption Curve and Standard Curve that was created in Excel (16 points)
- Conclusion (15 points) – Discuss the results of the lab in detail. This should be a decent-sized paragraph with major results discussed.
- Assessment (5 points) – Discuss new things you learned in the lab and the interesting things you found. This should contain at least 3 points to receive full credit.
- Questions (24 points) on page 7 – Answer all questions.
- Questions (10 points each) – Answer questions 2, 3, and 4.
I uploaded example lab report sheet. and the spectrophotometer lab that you have to completed. I also put table and values which you will use in your sheet
Order an Essay Now & Get These Features For Free: