Learning Goal: I’m working on a communications multi-part question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
please do each part in a different document or I will consider it as a missing part
Please answer the following questions
1. Do you think outrageous behavior is necessary for an artist or group to capture the public’s attention?
2. Discuss 5 examples of extreme or outrageous behavior that artists or groups have exhibited to get the public’s attention. This does not have to be a current artist/band.
3. Attach links or pictures to your examples (if possible).
4. According to the most current information, what are the top ten best selling artists/bands of all time?
5. Which artist or group do you think will be the next to make the list of all-time best selling albums?
6. Share with us the name of an artist or band you currently are listening to. Which song of theirs would you recommend your classmate’s listen to? I love hearing your suggestions and finding new music!
Post your answers and reply to at least two classmate’s posts
There are several questions to answer this week. Please make sure you answer each one for full points.
1. In your opinion, what are the top 10 most important news stories from the year 2000- today’s date. Please number them 1-10 and explain (next to each choice) why you picked it (in detail).
2. In your opinion how would 9/11 have been different if there was no television coverage?
3. What are the biggest news stories that you are currently following?
4. Which one is the most interesting or most important to you?
5. Are any of them affecting you personally?
6. What are your top 10 favorite TV shows of all time?
7. Have DVRs, Netflix, Disney Plus, Hulu and other streaming services, etc… affected the way you watch TV? Please explain the impact you feel these inventions have had on you and your family.
8. What impact did TV have on your family’s life? For example, did you all gather to watch a certain show together? Do you remember watching cartoons with your siblings on Saturday mornings when you were kids? Share with us your memories. For those of you who now have families of your own how has TV impacted your family? For example, are there shows you all watch together or do you all go into different rooms to watch what you want?