College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 8/10/2022@ 23:59
|Course Name:Principles of Accounting||Student’s Name:|
|Course Code: ACCT 101||Student’s ID Number:|
|Academic Year: 1444/1445 H|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Instructor’s Name: Dr Fathimunisa Hanfy|
|Students’ Grade: / 15||Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low|
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Assignment Question(s): (Marks15)
Q1. On your own words, outline the accounting principles and assumptions and explain each one. (Marks5)
Q2. What is the accounting cycle? Explain every step starting from analyzing transactions to preparing post-closing trial balance. (Marks5)
Q3. Based on the following trial balance for ABC Co, prepare an income statement, statement of retained earnings and a balance sheet. The company made no additional investments in the company during the year. (Marks5)
|Accounts payable||SR 745|