please use your own words don’t copy and paste (no plagiarism)
– Please use keyboard (don’t use handwriting)
– All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced)
– I want answer with APA reference, references at least 5
– The answer should be total 1000 to 2000words
Students are supposed to read the attached Case -Penn Brewery. Based on your understanding of the case and basic concepts of Entrepreneurship.
Answer the following question:
1. Should Tom Pastorius buy Penn Brewery? Explain.
2. Tom Pastorius says, “I’m not a good employee.” What does he mean? Do you think the same is true of most entrepreneurs?
3. What challenges does selling the businesses they create pose for entrepreneurs?
4. If Pastorius decides to buy the brewery, what steps should he take before closing the deal? The Answer must follow the outline points below:
Note: You can support your answer by the course book.
You can use secondary source available on internet