ASSIGNMENT COVER SHEET
|Course name:||Sociology of health, illness, and health care|
|Course number:||PHC 181|
|Assignment title or task:
(You can write a question)
|The distribution of health is determined by a wide variety of individual, family, social, cultural and community factors. There is a growing body of evidence documenting inequalities in both the distribution of health and access to health care. Elderly population are of utmost importance group who can suffer from such inequalities.
On the light of this statement and relevant recent evidence, elaborate on the following: –
– The social lived experience of elderly population in Saudi Arabia.
– Pay special emphasis to specification of the relevant theoretical explanation for the nature of the relationship between aging and health.
|Instructor name:||Dr. Tahani Zareef|
|Grade:||…. Out of 10|
- Written in a Word document (not less than 500 words) divided as introduction, body conclusion and references, PDF is not accepted.
- Assignment must be submitted with properly filled cover sheet (Name, ID, CRN, Submission date).
- Font should be 12 Times New Roman
- Heading should be Bold
- Color should be Black
- AVOID PLAGIARISM
- All assignments must carry the references using APA style. Please see below web link about how to cite APA reference style.
https://guides.libraries.psu.edu/apaquickguide/intext. Click or tap to follow the link
Releasing and due date
The paper assignment will be released at the beginning of week 6 (Sunday at 11.59 pm (2-10-2022) and should be submitted by the end of week 9 (27-10-2021- Thursday 11:59 pm).
Completion and accuracy of response: 0 – 5 points based on the following rubric:
|Criteria||Proficiency||Some Proficiency||Limited Proficiency||No Proficiency|
|Presentation||The purpose and focus are clear and consistent|
|Punctuation, grammar, spelling, and mechanics are appropriate|
|Content||Information and evidence are accurate, appropriate, and integrated effectively|
|Thinking||Analysis/synthesis/evaluation/interpretation are effective and consistent|
|Connections between and among ideas are made|